Guess that’s something to look forward to?
– Are you Jasmine? No, Tenelle? No, Daniel? Ahhh, Anastasia.
– Here, have a cookie, dear, you look pekish.
– You can’t talk to me, I’m not even here! I’m on morning tea!
– Poor new doctors. They look like little lost puppies.
– You are so pretty and stylish. You must be from Melbourne.
– Can you re-chart Mr Smith’s meds ASAP? No, the next dose is not due for another 3 hrs. Yes, it’s still urgent.
– Yes, I can fax this for you. Yes, I will do the ECG. Yes, I will pass it on to the nurse who is looking after your patient. Yes, I will find the chart that you were carrying around and lost somewhere in the ward. No, I don’t do bloods.
– Hello, Mr Wendell. I’m one of the doctors who will be looking after you. Yes, all female doctors…
View original post 829 more words