- Wife: I am married to my high school sweetheart and my best friend. I must be hist best friend and the love of his life since he is still around after the first two years of medical school.
- third year medical student: I am not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but I just made it through the first two years of medical school, boards, and have started rotations.
- runner: I am currently training for my first full marathon in October.
- cyclist: one day I hope to add triathlete to my name, but for now this is what I do for a recovery workout
- granddaughter: my grandparents are some of the greatest people in the world. I love them and am very fortunate that they are here to share my journey through life.
- little sister
- country girl: born, raised, and love living in Oklahoma
There is no need to be unhappy, I am doing what I love. I will figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life sometime before fourth year gets here. Mike makes me happy: I love sharing the ups, downs, tears, jumping for joy, and falling asleep on his shoulder. I belong to the LOUD family of girls: I couldn’t ask for better friends to share this journey with. Between my family, friends (especially those not in school with me) remind me that there is a real world out there. I thank God for giving me the ability and opportunity to be in medical school and to be living my dream.
The next two years could be a rough ride, guess I better put on my boots and prepare for the journey.